1. What is it?
Welcome to Paddy Power Poker!
Our site offers exclusive MTT tournaments, Cash Games, Side Games and Bonuses for our players with numerous promotions every week.
Start today and we’ll give you a £20 Bonus + entry to an exclusive £1,500 tournament.
2. What do I need to do?
- New Paddy Power Poker customers only
- Download the Paddy Power Poker client/app.
- Sign in to Paddy Power Poker.
- Create a Poker Nickname.
- Play £10 worth of Tournaments, Twisters or SitnGos to release a £20 Bonus + entry to a £1,500 freeroll tournament.
3. Who can take part?
- This offer is available to all UK & Ireland Paddy Power Poker customers.
4. What else do I need to know?
- Bonus will be released when £10 has been spent on MTT Tournaments, Twisters or SitnGos only.
- The bonus is full is released as follows;
- 2 x £5 Twister tokens
- 1 x £5 Tournament token
- 1 x £2 Tournament token
- 1 x £1 Age of the Gods Twister token
- 5 free spins on Epic Ape (40c per spin)
- Player of the Week entry token - £1,500 freeroll tournament
- Player of the week bonus expires after 30 days.
- Twister bonus expires after 7 days.
- Player of the Week tournament takes place each Sunday at 16:00.
- Tokens/bonus spins are non-transferable.
5. Other boring but essential stuff
- We reserve the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts, or who adopt an abusive strategy during an active promotion. An abusive strategy includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- acting in collusion with other players;
- using game theory optimal “solvers”; or
- chip dumping.
- Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withhold any prize won by anyone who is, or we have reasonable grounds to believe, is ineligible.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.