1. What is it?
Welcome to Paddy Power Poker!
Our site offers exclusive MTT tournaments, Cash Games, Side Games and Bonuses for our players with numerous promotions every week.
Start today and we’ll give you a £40 Bonus + entry to an exclusive £1,000 tournament.
1. What do I need to do?
1. New Paddy Power Poker customers only
2. Download the Paddy Power Poker client/app.
3. Sign in to Paddy Power Poker.
4. Create a Poker Nickname.
5. Play £20 worth of Tournaments, Twisters or SitnGos to release a £40 Bonus + entry to a £1,000 freeroll tournament.
3. Who can take part?
- This offer is available to all UK & Ireland Paddy Power Poker customers.
4. What else do I need to know?
- Bonus will be released when £20 has been spent on MTT Tournaments, Twisters or SitnGos only.
- The bonus in full is released as follows;
- 2 x £5 Tournament tokens
- 5 x £2 Tournament tokens
- 5 x £2 Twister tokens
- £10 Slots Bonus (20x wagering)
- Player of the Week entry token - £1,000 freeroll tournament
- Unused bonuses expire after 30 days.
- Player of the Week tournament takes place each Sunday at 16:00.
- Only UK & Ireland based players can claim the extra 1st place prize in the Player of the Week tournament.
- Tokens/bonus spins are non-transferable.
5. Other boring but essential stuff
- We reserve the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts, or who adopt an abusive strategy during an active promotion. An abusive strategy includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- acting in collusion with other players;
- using game theory optimal “solvers”; or
- chip dumping.
- Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withhold any prize won by anyone who is, or we have reasonable grounds to believe, is ineligible.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.