1. What is it?
A Live Poker Tour with the Main Event in Galway 27th Jan – 30th Jan 2022
€50,000 in added value, includes €10,000 Sole Survivor.
Qualify in our online satellites, through our rakeback mission or buy in direct.
2. What do I need to know?
- Event will take place in the Galmont Hotel Galway 27th Jan – 30th 2022
- To play in our online satellites or qualify through our rakeback missions, you must be a registered Paddy Power Customer.
- Only buy ins from satellites or the mission count towards the Sole Survivor competition. i.e if a customer plays a 2nd or 3rd flight using cash, this does NOT count towards the Sole Survivor promo.
- For further event details & full schedule please see promotions.paddypower.com/pp-poker-irish-poker-tour/
Friday Night Galway Lights
- Each Friday at 8pm Starting in August Paddy Power Poker will ADD an €800 package for 1st place in our €20 Friday Night Galway Lights tournament, this includes a €300 Main Event Seat, 3 nights accommodation & spending money.
- We will also ADD a €150 Tour Stop ticket for 2nd place, this can be used at any of the 7 stops in Ireland
All Roads to Galway Mission
- Earn you ticket through playing on Paddy Power Poker by accumulating points.
Mission 1 - €300 Main Event ticket
- Earn 24,000 points between 1st July 2021 – 16th January 2022 to win a €300 Main Event ticket
Mission 2 - €800 Package
- Earn 64,000 points (total 24,000 + 40,000) between 1st July 2021 – 23:59 16th January 2022 to win a €800 Package, includes €300 Main Event ticket, 3 nights accommodation & spending money.
- Customer must opt in, only points earned after opting in will count towards the mission.
- The last remaining player in the €300 Main event in Galway will be the Sole Survivor and win the €10,000 prize.
- All online qualifiers will be eligible to compete in the €10,000 Sole Survivor competition.
- 3 ways to qualify, seat only online satellite winners, package satellite winners & customers who complete the All Roads to Galway Mission are eligible.
- Only customers who win a package or complete the mission are eligible, any customer receiving a seat that’s was transferred will not be eligible.
3. Who can take part?
- This offer is available to all UK & Ireland Paddy Power Poker customers.
4. What else do I need to know?
- Mission 1 & 2 prizes are non-transferable, any prize won through this mission but not used at the event will be forfeited.
- Once 24,000 points have been earned, customer can claim their €300 Main Event ticket.
- Another 40,000 points are needed to claim the full package. (64,000 total).
- Customer can not win mission 1 & 2 prizes, once mission 2 is complete the total value of their prize is a €800 package.
- Mission points cannot be exchanged or cashed in.
- Online satellite winners can transfer prizes to another Paddy Power customer.
- Multiple seats can be won in satellites, but they must be used as for multiple flights or exchanged to another Paddy Power customer.
- Any unused seats will be forfeited.
- Paddy Power will contact you within 7 workings days of winning a ticket / completing the mission.
- Please ensure your contact details are up to date in the ‘my account’ section of your Paddy Power account.
5. Other boring but essential stuff
- We reserve the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts, or who adopt an abusive strategy during an active promotion. An abusive strategy includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- acting in collusion with other players;
- using game theory optimal “solvers”; or
- chip dumping.
- Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withhold any prize won by anyone who is, or we have reasonable grounds to believe, is ineligible.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.
- Paddy Power Standard Promotional Terms