Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How and when can I qualify?
- Place a pre-fight #WhatOddsPaddy bet of £5 or more on Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder taking place on Sunday 10th October 5am (Approx)
- Qualifying bet must have a minimum stake of £1
- Applies to all #WhatOddsPaddy markets on Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder taking place on Sunday 10th October 5am (Approx)
What can I win?
- Free bet will be to the value of your first #WhatOddsPaddy bet on the fight up to a maximum of £5
- Max online free bet £5 per customer
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
When will I get my prize?
- Free bet will be credited upon placement of the qualifying bet
- Free bet will be valid until the start of Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder on Sunday 10th October 5am
What else do I need to know?
- Free bet will be valid until the start of Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder & valid to use on #WhatOddsPaddy markets on the Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder fight only
- Applies to Online, Mobile, Phone & Text bets
- Does not apply to bets placed in retail
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify
Other boring but essential stuff
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- Paddy Power Boxing rules apply
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer