Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How and when can I qualify?
- Place a bet on the 17:30 Leopardstown race on July 22nd and get a free Power Up
- Applies to £10+ win & each way singles
- Min odds 1/2 apply
- Applies to bets placed from 12pm July 21st
What can I win?
- One Power Up per customer
- Power Up allows you to enhance your bet
When will I get my prize?
- Power Ups will be credited within 2 hours of the event ending
What else do I need to know?
- Cashed out bets do not qualify for this offer
- Max stake of £10 on Power Up bets
- Power Up expires 48 hours after crediting
- Applies to bets placed online only
- Void bets do not count towards qualification
- Free bets do not count towards qualifying bets for the offer
- Does not apply to retail bets
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right to change the terms, or the availability, of this offer at any time. Any such change won’t materially impact customers already taking part in the promotion.
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion. If you have been sent an email from Paddy Power excluding you from promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to suspend or disable ‘Power Up’ at any time. If you have been unable to use the Power Up before it expires due to the availability of the service, please contact the Customer Services team.
- Markets are settled in accordance with the Paddy Power Betting Rules which are available here
Paddy Power Standard Promotional Terms apply.