Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over, who have opted into Paddy’s Rewards Club.
How and when can I qualify?
- Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy’s Rewards Club free bet each Monday between December 21st and December 28th, 2020.
- You can qualify up to two times in the week (once on Sports and/or once on Slots). You will receive 1 prize entry each time you qualify (max 2).
- Sports: Place a min bet of £5+ between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday. Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Slots: Wager a min of £20+ on any of our Slots between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
What can I win?
- Qualify for Paddy’s Rewards Club and win qualification to the weekly draw.
- The winner of the draw will be assigned a horse by Paddy Power on or before 1 January 2021 in the Millionaire Chase sweepstake at Cheltenham on 1 January 2021.
- The winner of the Millionaire Chase sweepstake will receive £1 million.
- All other winners of the weekly draws who qualified for final sweepstake (but didn’t win the sweepstake) will receive £10,000 each.
When will I get my prize?
- The draw will take place on the Wednesday, December 30th.
- The Millionaire Chase Sweepstake will take place at Cheltenham on 1 January 2021.
- Sweepstake prizes will be awarded on or before 8 January 2021.
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to Online and Mobile customers.
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer.
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify.
Millionaire Chase Sweepstake
- The draw for assigning horses in the sweepstake to weekly qualifying winners will take place live on paddy power’s social channel(s) on or before 1 January 2021.
- Paddy Power has the right in its sole discretion to choose another race on a different day and/or venue to run the sweepstake on, including for example if Cheltenham or the race does not take place on 1 January for any reason, or if the field size is materially reduced.
- If the horse you draw in the sweepstake becomes a NR you may not be allocated another horse depending on the number of runners in the race.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
- If you win a weekly qualifying draw you are ineligible for any additional entries.
- All winning customers of any of the draws will be selected at random and the draws will be overseen by an independent 3rd party.
- The draw for assigning horses in the sweepstake to weekly qualifying winners on 1 January 2021 will be selected at random and that draw will also be overseen by an independent 3rd party.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to give away other tickets for the final Millionaire Chase on its retail, social media, TV advertising or other marketing channels.
- Paddy Power racing rules apply.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
- When you opt in you give Paddy Power consent to announce your first name and your town/city/county publicly if you win a weekly draw, if you win a ticket to the Millionaire Chase Sweepstake or if you win a runner up prize you may be asked to partake further in the build up to the Sweepstake but not without your consent.