Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over.
- Customers need to opt in on the paddypower.com website.
How and when can I qualify?
- Back the winner of the millionaire qualifier race to get in the weekly draw.
- The weekly qualifying races will run from 14 November until 19 December 2020.
- The qualifying races will be notified to customers on our website each week.
- Applies to singles placed pre-race only.
- Extra racing markets, enhanced prices & in-running bets do not apply for this promotion.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each-way singles only.
- December 19 - Ascot 15:35
What can I win?
- Back the winner of the weekly millionaire qualifier race and win qualification to the weekly draw.
- The winner(s) of the weekly draw are assigned a horse by Paddy Power on or before 1 January 2021 in the Millionaire Chase sweepstake at Cheltenham on 1 January 2021.
- If a weekly qualifying race is cancelled or does not take place for some reason Paddy Power may, in its sole discretion, substitute another race in as the qualifying race but shall not be required to do so.
- The winner of the Millionaire Chase sweepstake will receive £1 million.
- All other winners of the weekly draws who qualified for final sweepstake (but didn’t win the sweepstake) will receive £10,000 each.
When will I get my prize?
- The weekly draw will take place at 6pm on the Monday after each weekly qualifying race.
- The Millionaire Chase Sweepstake will take place at Cheltenham on 1 January 2021.
- Sweepstake prizes will be awarded on or before 8 January 2021.
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to all Online and Mobile customers.
- Excludes bets places in shops and SSBTs.
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer.
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify.
- In the event of a dead-heat for first place, backers of both horses will progress to the weekly draw.
Millionaire Chase Sweepstake
- The draw for assigning horses in the sweepstake to weekly qualifying winners will take place live on paddy power’s social channel(s) on or before 1 January 2021.
- Paddy Power has the right in its sole discretion to choose another race on a different day and/or venue to run the sweepstake on, including for example if Cheltenham or the race does not take place on 1 January for any reason, or if the field size is materially reduced.
- If the horse you draw in the sweepstake becomes a NR you may not be allocated another horse depending on the number of runners in the race.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
- Customers can only qualify once for each weekly draw.
- If you win a weekly qualifying draw you are ineligible for any additional entries.
- All winning customers of any of the draws will be selected at random and the draws will be verified by an independent 3rd party verification service provider.
- The draw for assigning horses in the sweepstake to weekly qualifying winners on 1 January 2021 will be selected at random and that draw will also be verified by an independent 3rd party verification service provider.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to give away other tickets for the final Millionaire Chase on its retail, social media, TV advertising or other marketing channels.
- Paddy Power racing rules apply.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
- When you opt in you give Paddy Power consent to announce your first name and your town/city/county publicly if you win a weekly draw, if you win a ticket to the Millionaire Chase Sweepstake or if you win a runner up prize you may be asked to partake further in the build up to the Sweepstake but not without your consent.