Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How and when can I qualify?
- To take part all you need to do is launch the Hit the Spot game
- Play up to 10 rounds per day to accumulate points on the weekly leaderboard
- You can also earn in-game gold for reaching the monthly target displayed within the Hit the Spot game
- Gold can be used for in-game purchases
What can I win?
- Finish in the prize positions on the weekly leaderboard to win a prize
- Prize structure outlined in the table below
- Position on the leaderboard can be tracked in the Hit The Spot game
- Dead Heat rules apply
4th – 10th
11th – 50th
51st – 100th
101st – 1,600th
1,601st – 5,000th
1x Power Up
When will I get my prize?
- Prizes will be credited for the previous week by 12pm Monday the following week
What else do I need to know?
- Hit the Spot is a free to play game
- The leaderboard updates by 6am daily
- Max weekly free bet £100
- Max stake £10 on Power Ups
- Prizes are valid for 7 days
Other boring but essential stuff:
- This game is valid from April 7. We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.
- This promotion is limited to one account per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entrant from Hit The Spot and from use of our website, and to withhold any winnings from entrants, if we believe that such entrant has breached these terms and conditions, has tried to enter by using more than one username or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent, suspicious or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in the entrant’s local jurisdiction), whether or not the entrant would, or might have won any prize but for such activity.
- If a winning customer has recently opened a new Paddy Power account, the entrant must complete the usual registration process for new Paddy Power customers (which may include submitting certain documentation to allow us to verify their identity) before any winnings from this promotion can be withdrawn. This is required to prevent fraudulent entries, and to ensure that winners have not opened multiple accounts to take part in this promotion.
- If you have previously been notified by us that you are excluded from taking part in promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this game to any player or group of players or to modify the terms and conditions of the game at any time.
Paddy Power’s Standard Promotional Terms apply,