Who can take part?
- Paddy Power Fantasy is available for new and existing customers in the UK & Ireland with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over only
How can I take part?
- Go to fantasy.paddypower.com
- Choose a Fantasy contest that you would like to enter
- Pick your team while staying within the salary cap and enter the contest
- Track your team’s performance with the live leaderboard feature
What can I win?
- Each contest has a top cash prize with subsequent runner-up cash prizes
- The number of runner-up prizes varies depending on the number of entrants and prize structure
When will I get my prize?
- Prizes will be credited within 24 hours of the contest settling
What else do I need to know?
- Paddy Power will identify those players with certain levels of experience and/or expertise with an experienced or highly-experienced player (“HEP”) badge. These badges will appear alongside the player’s username, and such players may not enter beginner contests, and are also ineligible to enter certain contests reserved for players who do not have an HEP badge.
- All open contests that are completed on Paddy Power have a predetermined prize pool and number of entrants. Contests labeled as "Guaranteed" will always run and pay out regardless if the contest starts as unfilled.
- Some structured contests require a specified number of participants. If that number of participants is not reached before the start of the contest, the contest will not take place and your entrance fee will be refunded. For example, a head-to-head challenge cannot take place without two willing competitors and a 10-person league will not be conducted with only 9 interested participants.
- All edits to your team will be final at the pre-announced time as listed for that contest (this is usually the scheduled start time for the first game of the slate).
- If a contest offers late swap, players in your lineup can be edited until their respective scheduled game start time.
Other boring but essential stuff
- All contests have limits on the maximum number of entries that a single user may submit. These limits will be specified in the description of each contest. While these limits may vary, you will generally not be allowed to submit multiple entries exceeding 3% of the total Entries for contests with 2 to 4999 Entries or 150 Entries for contests with 5000 or more Entries.
- Paddy Power also reserves that right to cancel contests at our discretion, without any restrictions. This would typically be done only in cases where we believe that due to problems on the Service or events impacting the sporting events, there would be a widespread impact on the integrity of contests.
- Paddy Power’s product is pooled with FanDuel, which offers fantasy sport contests to customers in the United States. FanDuel and Paddy Power are group companies owned by Flutter Entertainment plc.
- Paddy Power Fantasy rules apply.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.