Who can take part?
- To register for the free bet and Power Up, login with your new or existing Paddy Power account and join the promotion.
- Applies to online, mobile, phone and text bets only. Does not apply in retail shops.
- New qualifying criteria begins weekly from start date of May 4th , 2020.
How & when can I qualify?
You can qualify for Paddy’s Rewards Club in 1 of 3 ways:
- If you place 1 bet of £5 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59 of the same week and you will be credited with a Power Up the following Monday.
- If you place 5 bets of £5 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59 of the same week and you will be credited with a free bet of £5 and a Power Up the following Monday.
- If you place 5 bets of £10 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59 of the same week and you will be credited with a free bet of £10 and a Power Up the following Monday.
What can I win?
- Max free bet is £10 per customer per week.
- Max 1 Power Up per customer per week.
When will I get my prize?
- All free bets and Power Up’s will be credited the next Monday after your qualifying week.
- Free bets and Power Up’s will be credited by 12pm.
- Free bets will be available to use on any market for 7 days after it has been credited.
- Power Up’s will be available to use on any market for 7 days after it has been credited.
What else do I need to know?
- Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Applies to bets placed on all Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals only. Gaming bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Cashed out and partially cashed out bets do not apply for this offer.
- Contingency and void bets will not qualify for this offer.
- Multiple bets on the same selection do not count (for example if you place x5 bets of £10 on Manchester United to beat Arsenal only x1 of these bets will count towards the offer).
- Stakes from free bets or partial free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets for Paddy’s Rewards Club must be made using fully your own cash funds).
- Free bets awarded can't be redeemed on Lotteries, Fantasy or Virtuals.
- Does not apply to Tote or pools bets.
- Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
- Applies to Win singles only.
- Power Up can only be used on Sports.
- Can be used both in-play or pre-play.
- Max stake varies and is limited it £50.
- Can’t be used on multiples, power prices, score/win casts, Lotteries, Fantasy or Virtuals.
- Does not apply to retail bets.
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- We reserve the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under the promotion.
- Paddy Power betting rules apply, see here.