Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
- If you have been sent an email from Paddy Power excluding you from promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion
How and when can I qualify?
- Each player will be eligible for one free £250,000 game.
- £250,000 up front. Answer 20 questions and money left in the pot after all the questions are answered is yours to keep.
- The 20-question £250,000 game must be claimed from the promotional page on Paddy Power and will be available from Tuesday 1st June, 2021.
- From those which are being offered, simply choose your first fixture and the market on which you wish to bet. You can then either split your pot, or go all the way in, on that question. Repeat this process until you have answered all your questions.
- After completing the once-off £250,000 game, customers will be eligible to play a free 12 question, £1,000 jackpot game every day.
- The £250,000 game will be available to claim until 26th June 2021.
What can I win?
- The maximum winnings from any single game is £250,000
- Beat The Drop £250,000 game token must be claimed from the promotional page.
- Once claimed, your 20-question £250,000 game will begin when you visit Beat The Drop
- If you are already in the middle of a Beat The Drop game, your 20-question £250,000 game will begin when you have finished your ongoing game.
- If you have claimed a two question head start as part of Paddy’s Rewards Club, this will not apply to the £250,000 game. Instead, your £250,000 game will start once you’ve played through your ten question £1,000 game which you received through Paddy’s Rewards Club.
When will I get my prize?
- Cash will be credited automatically to your account upon conclusion of a game.
What else do I need to know?
- This is a Sportsbook (i.e. a fixed odds) product.
- Only one game can be played at any one time.
- When you complete the 20 question, £250,000 free game (win or lose), you will be eligible to enter another 12 question, £1,000 free game the next day.
- Winnings are returned in cash.
- The use of programs designed to automatically place bets within set parameters (i.e. “bots”) are not permitted on Beat the Drop. Any customer found to be using such software will be excluded from the promotion
- We reserve the right to exclude any entrant from Beat the Drop and from use of our website, and to withhold any winnings from entrants, if we believe that such entrant has breached these terms and conditions, has tried to enter by using more than one username or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent, suspicious or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in the entrant’s local jurisdiction), whether or not the entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right to suspend or disable ‘Beat the Drop’ at any time
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. If players are in the middle of a game when they are excluded, the game will be voided
- Prior to paying any Beat the Drop winnings to entrants, we may require that such entrants submit certain documentation to us to, among other things, verify their identity. The payment of any winnings is conditional on the entrant submitting such documentation to our reasonable satisfaction.
- In the event of an incorrect result, Paddy Power will cancel this result and re-settle the correct result. If a customer progresses their game which has been affected by an incorrect result, they will be brought back to the stage of the game where they should have been should the question have been resulted correctly
- In the event where a question must be voided (player not starting, human error in question, severe price movement), Paddy Power will void this question and all customers will be pushed out of that question and must then choose another question to progress with
- Markets are settled in accordance with the Paddy Power Sportsbook Rules and Regulations which are available here
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer