Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How and when can I qualify?
- Place a #WhatOddsPaddy bet on the Women’s Wimbledon Final - Rybakina v Jabeur, taking place on Saturday 9th July
- Qualifying bet must have a minimum stake of £1
- Applies to all pre-match #WhatOddsPaddy markets for the Women’s Wimbledon Final
- Applies to bets placed from 11:00am Friday 8th July until the start of the match on Saturday 9th July, 11:00am.
What can I win?
- Free bet will be to the value of your first #WhatOddsPaddy bet on the match up to a maximum of £5
- Max online free bet £5 per customer
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
When will I get my prize?
- Free bet will be credited upon placement of the qualifying bet
- Free bet will be valid until the start of the Women’s Wimbledon Final on Saturday 9th July
What else do I need to know?
- Free bet will expire at the startof the Women’s Wimbledon Final on Saturday 9th
- Free bet is valid on #WhatOddsPaddy markets for the Women’s Wimbledon Final only
- Bets placed on “Power Prices” won’t qualify for the offer
- Applies to Online, Mobile, Phone & Text bets
- Does not apply to bets placed in retail
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- Paddy Power Tennis rules apply
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer