Who is it?
- Cash Card PPlus is a prepaid MasterCard linked to your PaddyPower balance. The card can be used to withdraw money from ATM's or pay for face-to-face transactions!
- The money comes out of your Paddy Power balance instead of your bank balance. This means you don't have to withdraw funds from your Paddy Power account to use your Cash Card PPlus!
The Cash Card PPlus can be used for:
- Face-to-Face Shop Transactions
- Online Shopping Transactions
- ATM Transactions
The Cash Card PPlus cannot be used for:
- PP Shops
- Sports Betting Terminals
- Fixed Odds Betting Terminals
Will I be charged for using the card?
- We like rewarding our customers with the best products around so there are no general charges or fees for using the card. There is a 1% commission on Foreign Exchange transactions.
I have a balance but it's not showing at the ATM?
- When you check your balance at an ATM it will always show as 0. This happens even if you do in fact have a balance.
Can I change my PIN?
- You can change your PIN at any ATM that offers this service.
- Should you need a PIN reminder, you can contact our Customer Support team at any time.
Are there limits on how much I can use the card?
- Like any other debit card, there are limits to how much you can use the Cash Card PPlus. Below are the details:
Max annual spend limit per account
Max single transaction value per card
Max daily spend limit per account
Max number POS transactions allowed per day
Max number POS transactions allowed per 4 days
Max value POS transactions allowed per day
Max value POS transactions allowed per 4 days
Max number ATM withdrawals per day
Max number ATM withdrawals per 4 days
Max value ATM withdrawals per day
Max value ATM withdrawals per 4 days