Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts registered in the United Kingdom and Ireland, aged 18 or over.
- To be eligible for this promotion you must have made a deposit using a Credit/Debit Card or ApplePay.
- Applies to online, mobile, phone and text bets only. Does not apply in retail shops.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must share your referral link from the promotion page on or after October 1st 2019.
How and when can I qualify?
- Share your unique referral link with anyone who does not have an existing account with Paddy Power, which they follow and sign up through.
- For each person you successfully refer to Paddy Power you will be awarded £20 in cash plus additional cash rewards for referring more than one friend in a 30-day rolling period.
- Rewards credited as per paytable below:
Customer Referred Per 30 Days
- In order to receive the payment for each referral, the referred customer must: Set up a Paddy Power account using your referral link.
- Stake £10 or more on Paddy Power Sports in their first 14 days.
- Only bets consisting of one bet are valid i.e. singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
- Bets involving multiple bets will not count towards this promotion (i.e. Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie, Yankee).
- Qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify if the odds are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Free bets used will not count towards the staking requirement.
- Your family or any persons at the same postal address as you, and you yourself cannot be Referred Customers. In this context ‘family’ means your spouse, partner, parent, child /sibling and any other persons with the same surname.
- Multiple bets on the same selection do not count (for example if you place 5 bets of £2 on Manchester United to beat Arsenal only 1 of these bets will count towards the offer).
What can I win?
- For each person you successfully refer to Paddy Power who meets the requirements laid out above, your Paddy Power account will be credited with a cash reward as outlined in the pay table above.
- Max 5 referrals per customer per 30-day rolling period.
When will I get my prize?
- The initial £20 cash reward will be awarded once the referred customer has completed the wagering requirements outlined above.
- The additional cash rewards for referring multiple friends will be paid out by 12pm the day after the referred customer has completed the wagering requirements outlined above.
What does my friend get?
- Any customer signing up via a referral code will get to choose their exclusive Paddy Power New Customer Offer.
What else do I need to know?
- By Referring Customers under the Scheme both you and any Referred Customer agree to data regarding your betting activity being disclosed by Paddy Power to each other as appropriate, for the purpose of the Scheme only. You must notify any Referred Customers that data will be shared in this way before they open an account using your code.
- Cashed out and partially cashed out bets do not apply for this offer.
- Contingency and void bets will not qualify for this offer.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (i.e. qualifying bets must be made using real funds).
Other boring but essential stuff
- We reserve the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under the promotion.
- Paddy Power betting rules apply, see here.